Clear All

• MitM- Fraud says hello, podcast impact, simple pleasures

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17392477

27 frikken minutes long???

Comment

Originally posted by The Wise and Powerful View Post
      27 frikken minutes long???
      Consider yourself lucky...
      ...that's not even close to being the longest one he's produced.
      "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

Get off TWAT'S lawn you little hellion!

Comment

Out of the $340 a month you are making on your podcast you could always invest $500 of it(yeah my maths sucks) in to the prize money you promised for the Logan Paul chop comp.Did we declare a winner of that ? Not sure but I think Danny won it.

Comment

Originally posted by Not the reaper View Post
            Out of the $340 a month you are making on your podcast you could always invest $500 of it(yeah my maths sucks) in to the prize money you promised for the Logan Paul chop comp.Did we declare a winner of that ? Not sure but I think Danny won it.
            This guy on Reddit won.

I'll find the gif

Comment

But, that's not fair.

So starting Monday, a one week chop challenge.

The best "who robbed Caskurs home" Photoshop challenge.

And the prize this time will be $1000.

Two 500 dollar gift cards

Comment

Fair point Not the reaper. There needs to be a reckoning.

ffs, the comp was a reddit thing that KM used the premise of to give his fucked up lying mouth something more to cough up. I bet he doesn't even buy those kids what they want first at the grocery store. And he was probably playing fortnite on Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by King Martini View Post

This guy on Reddit won.

I'll find the gif
                  Not that I wish to piss on your parade or anything like that dude but I just checked the rules of your competition thread and there's no mention of it being a cross forum extravaganza.Ergo the winner could only come from those that put the time and effort in on this forum.

I'd actually forgotten all about it until you mentioned what you were earning from your podcasts.I think everyone else had also forgotten about it as well.My intention wasn't to give you any grief but to just remind you of your promise to the forum.I should also note that I don't have a horse in this race as I can't(ok I suck at) photoshop for shit and didn't enter your comp.So it's not really any of my bees wax but it does kinda make c dub look bad if a winner isn't declared and paid.I think the lads and lassies will happily forfeit the hoodies you also promised if you make good on the £500.

Comment

Originally posted by Not the reaper View Post

Not that I wish to piss on your parade or anything like that dude but I just checked the rules of your competition thread and there's no mention of it being a cross forum extravaganza.Ergo the winner could only come from those that put the time and effort in on this forum.

I'd actually forgotten all about it until you mentioned what you were earning from your podcasts.I think everyone else had also forgotten about it as well.My intention wasn't to give you any grief but to just remind you of your promise to the forum.I should also note that I don't have a horse in this race as I can't(ok I suck at) photoshop for shit and didn't enter your comp.So it's not really any of my bees wax but it does kinda make c dub look bad if a winner isn't declared and paid.I think the lads and lassies will happily forfeit the hoodies you also promised if you make good on the £500.
                    A comp for this forum alone, then.

With a Flametowne target.

Idk, tho, idt I'm a mod here any more tho....

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
                      Fair point Not the reaper. There needs to be a reckoning.

ffs, the comp was a reddit thing that KM used the premise of to give his fucked up lying mouth something more to cough up. I bet he doesn't even buy those kids what they want first at the grocery store. And he was probably playing fortnite on Christmas.
                      Look who is pms'ing on the forum.

You are the owner, if you want to inflict "reckoning", you have the ban hammer at your fingertips.

I pointed it out that the gif on Reddit won, which was much, much better then everything here. To make it right here I again, said I'll put up a cash prize and make it exclusive along with a proper target for the members here since most here are still stuck in 2006 and have no clue who are big players on social media.

So save your " bitter, angry" sermons for an AA meeting. I come back and this place has double the interest it had previously and I'm the one providing quality daily content while you shlep it up in a shout box like an old maid.

Poofer- The boss
                      CW- The help

Comment

It was a flame not a sermon, flim flamer. Your gift card threats and odd 'interest' metrics are just more lies.

Apologize and pay up. You can still be forgiven.

Comment

i plan to pay a photo shop artist 250 bucks to make me a winning photo chop (I wont be telling anyone of course so they will think i made it) and when i win i will still have a profit of 750 bucks

#winner

Comment

Originally posted by King Martini View Post
                            But, that's not fair.

So starting Monday, a one week chop challenge.

The best "who robbed Caskurs home" Photoshop challenge.

And the prize this time will be $1000.

Two 500 dollar gift cards
                            How about you give Danny the 500 bucks that you owe him before starting another thread with a promise of $1000.

If as you say you are willing to stump up a $1000 this time, then the obvious thing to do would be to just pay Danny $500, then to start another comp for $500.Make it so -

Click image for larger version

Name:	paydepts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	694

Comment

Give Din an adult coloring book and a box of colored pencils, that is a prize he will be more than happy with. You have to be on dope to give anyone 500 dollars on this board for some stupid photo chop.

Comment

Working...
                              X