The fuck's a Benzo...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fuck's a Benzo...?

...And why is he/she/it sullying my good name by dropping it into yet another terribly fucking overplayed faglame directed at either Looney or Freud - couldn't be fucked figuring out which and does it really matter anyway? You see one ham-fisted "fanook" flame, you've seen enough. I'm sure when he's not boring the paint off walls as a hobby, he makes a decent living as an actual sedative substitute. I don't recognize the style (as it were), though many weeks back Flea said the drive-by postings reminded her of Evil Blood's, a curious comparison that resulted in me reminding her that thinking is not her strong suit. She took it well.

New blood is good and all, but this pinch hitter for the Cunt Wranglers needs to shut his fucking mouth where it concerns flamers who would overlook him as warm-up practice in favor of a couple half in the bag PNGratas. If he has something to say, he can say it to me and if he can refrain from lapsing into a homo-rific spamming seizure, I might give him the time of day.

Benzo is a cheerleader who has been styling himself as Flametown's Ric Flair for longer than is seemly. That's all you really need to know, he's basically aping Pickles shtick where Poofer was concerned. Low/mid carder by today's standards at best, can't bring a fight on his own so resorts to cheerleading incessantly for other members.

He was sucking Johnny's meat-pipette for the longest time when he "won" the title in a three-way against Achey Breaky Failure and an absent Feral, I'm surprised you didn't notice.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-odd lbs of Crunt View Post
      Benzo is a cheerleader who has been styling himself as Flametown's Ric Flair for longer than is seemly. That's all you really need to know, he's basically aping Pickles shtick where Poofer was concerned. Low/mid carder by today's standards at best, can't bring a fight on his own so resorts to cheerleading incessantly for other members.
      Yeah, well... I'm starting to think that following aging, dyslexic Looney around with one's nose in his ass is at least one of the prerequisites for induction into the Cunt Wranglers - a misnomer if ever I've seen one. They latched onto one single cunt for the better part of a year and they have sweet fuck-all to show for it. She kept posting every day, and the one that ended up wrangling their underestimated prey was said cunt herself. In addition, they spammed a bunch of trannie gifs that those who claim to be so disgusted by homosexuality in general seem awfully comfortable hunting down on Google for months on end. They need to change their club name to the Sausage Wranglers and let Benzo in already, because there's no doubt anymore to their true intentions and preferences.

As for aping the Pickles shtick, where did it get him? Benzo is on a collision course with net death at the rate he's going.

Comment

He's probably in the Fantasy Football league, he seems enough of a meathead to be.

Comment

Benzo is a creative writing challenged pyle on the prolapsed date of Bra1n's Third Rail.

No redeemable value at all.

In the old days, his profile would have immediately been Beer Bitch'd.

Comment

Benzos are what they give to people who can't handle their barbiturates.

Comment

No mate a benzo is sumfink else innit

It gets you high and is speedy like

/william s burroughs

Comment

noun, Pharmacology. 1. any of a family of minor tranquilizers that act against anxiety and convulsions and produce sedation and muscle relaxation, primarily used when bowl-cutted internet badass Bwent threatens to expose people's home addresses on a forum that maybe 10 people visit because they're right fuckin' skeered of the earth-shattering consequences.

2. a shit-poster whose only claim to fame is joining an all-male group who does nothing but search for trannie gifs 24/7, and then follows other male forum members around fantasizing to them out loud about what he pictures them doing in the shower. Furious masturbator.

Comment

Benzo = Bozo x Entropy

Comment

I suspect BEnzo benzover regularly, salivating over manass and wondering wistfully about what three throbbingly erect inches of Xenocawk can do to his own. With a handful of lard to ease the insertion progress of course. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

/jerryseinfeld

Greetings to the dimebag. Good to see you about again.

Comment

I don't much care for the details on what the useless fuckwit does in his spare time, but as far as flaming talent goes, he's the lowest common denominator that forums like these scare off by the bucketful. Some faux-macho wrestling fan interjecting sports analogies and Sorpranos-isms into his drivel and expecting other people to "be funny". In actuality, there is no BEnzo, just an archetype for subpar targets who are known by the bruises on their backsides and their penchant for posting the first thing that comes to their shrunken little heads. Hell, there are a bunch of BEnzos running amok at TRF right now, but they're only partially to blame for Bra1n's current predicament.

Comment

Lard, Crisco, or the used fry oil from the Arby's holding tank out back?

Comment

That's what Bra1n thinks is flaming. He's not smart enough to work out that what drives board participation and what constitutes flaming is not always the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Elpus View Post

Greetings to the dimebag. Good to see you about again.

facking great to see you too bruv

are you the bloke what delivers the sunday sport to balminder the news agent

/dirty emma on page 6 with hot gardening tips and massve fuck off tits

Comment

Originally posted by Dime Bag View Post

facking great to see you too bruv

are you the bloke what delivers the sunday sport to balminder the news agent

/dirty emma on page 6 with hot gardening tips and massve fuck off tits

No, I'm the filthy swine that leaves the lit bags of steaming turds on his doorstep before ringing the bell.

Comment

Working...
                              X