No announcement yet.

MitM- Battle-Groundz.com EXPOSED!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG has Fredreeka, that must count for nothing.....

Comment

Notice how when called out the guest count has dropped?

Instead of using four bots now he's using two.

Greatest. Pwnage. In. A. Long. Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Madcow Klitzgasm View Post
        I was asked to return there but....while I do have time for a few over there still, and I've forgiven the exit treatment leveled at myself and Poofer by the irate Poo-dawg-a-doodle poodle, it's highly unlikely that I will ever forget it happened.

Some overzealous trolls will actually burn the bridge over their very own head but only those who can afford to stop taking fares or who can't find a more fruitful position without wearing their ankles as earrings while taking loose change down the hopper from John Q Pubic....

I'm not saying I dislike Joo though.

He's keeping a forum alive so they can namedrop me constantly. :)
        Did they delete your account over there dude?

I was going through some of the old posts on there and I have you quoted in my replies to your posts but no posts from you lulz.

Anyway,as above I was bored so was going through the last few pages of the B/G forum and some of the shit myself,freud,poofer,kooch were posting was absolutely hilarious.That place was absolutely kicking when we were all posting on that site.Take a look now and it's like every bottom feeding tard from the internet has taken a massive dump on the place and turned it in to tard central.Perhaps if little JooJoo had looked after the guys that actually made the forum a decent place to read and have a laugh on then it wouldn't look like a massive tard-fest of fucktardery that it does now.

Much like yourself I don't hold any grudges against the little fella and his side kick.I'd just never go out of my way to help them out again.And on several occasions I really went out of my way to help one of them out.Lesson learnt there-

Comment

Originally posted by King Martini View Post

Pepperboy889

It's cross plat, they both will find me

But, I'm not playing rn cuz of my hand

I think there will be a named medical condition called Fortnite Finger. Let me know when you're back on bud.

Comment

I'm counting 4 nics that Joo has used now and that's just from a casual glance. I'm sure somebody in the know would count higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Public Image View Post

I think there will be a named medical condition called Fortnite Finger. Let me know when you're back on bud.
              Fer sure. I got the feeling back in my middle finger just not my thumb yet but I'm trying to play tonight

Comment

Originally posted by The Scoundrel View Post
                I'm counting 4 nics that Joo has used now and that's just from a casual glance. I'm sure somebody in the know would count higher.
                I know for a FACT he's Admin along with Iron and that he uses the Admin nic to bot

Comment

I think Poofer hurted Flynn

[quote author=Flynn], you can all see that I keep my distance from Martini,[/quote]

The butthurt literally flows from this bleeding anus.

Comment

I know for a FACT he's Admin along with Iron and that he uses the Admin nic to bot

I can add Emily Friday and Mr Nice to that list. The lad must be confused somewhat.

Comment

I can add Emily Friday and Mr Nice to that list. The lad must be confused somewhat.
                      I outed emily friday as a little joojoo alt ages ago.

Comment

I think Poofer hurted Flynn

[quote author=Flynn], you can all see that I keep my distance from Martini,
                        The butthurt literally flows from this bleeding anus.

[/QUOTE]

I know who "she" is, that's why

Comment

Originally posted by Not the reaper View Post

I outed emily friday as a little joojoo alt ages ago.

The premise would be that literally any new nic who tries to flame would be Joo. They don't have anyone else with a flaming background.

He must be quite insecure to withold his true identity that much and so obviousoly though.

Comment

I know who "she" is, that's why
                            Do tell. Do tell.

Comment

Working...
                            X