Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MitM- Battle-Groundz.com EXPOSED!!!

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17357069

What's your nic on Fortnite pal? What console do you use? One of my lads is using XB1 and the other PS4 they'll find you somewhere I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scoundrel View Post
      What's your nic on Fortnite pal? What console do you use? One of my lads is using XB1 and the other PS4 they'll find you somewhere I'm sure.
      Pepperboy889

It's cross plat, they both will find me

But, I'm not playing rn cuz of my hand

Comment

Good podcast KM.Enjoyed listening to that one.

Some very good points as well about the guest count at SG.If you can't view the forum anymore after looking at 3 whole pages then how can you consistently have that many guests.

Comment

I was wondering when someone else was going to notice that. It's glaring.

The stats associated with 'Users online in past 60 minutes' there is an aggregated number of all visitors (bots, spiders, guests, and members) in the last two hours.

The stats associated with 'There are currently X users online' here is the number at the moment.

Comment

Fun podcast. I enjoyed the breaking news tone and feel.

Comment

Originally posted by cw_ View Post
              I was wondering when someone else was going to notice that. It's glaring.

The stats associated with 'Users online in past 60 minutes' there is an aggregated number of all visitors (bots, spiders, guests, and members) in the last two hours.

The stats associated with 'There are currently X users online' here is the number at the moment.
              It's not glaring, its embarrassing.

Take away the view bots, and they are no better then this place with the exception this place has quality.

Comment

The Coffee Ground just needs to come clean and out that they are papering their guest counts. It's OK.

This place is so intimidating that they feel the need to viewbot. We here at FT take it as a compliment.

What I do know, is that hosts don't take kindly to any form of bogus traffic, they want real interest. Flea just might be in a lil hot water over this .....

Comment

Originally posted by Not the reaper View Post
                  Good podcast KM.Enjoyed listening to that one.

Some very good points as well about the guest count at SG.If you can't view the forum anymore after looking at 3 whole pages then how can you consistently have that many guests.
                  You can't.

Ppl either sign up or fuck off. And since the number is practically the same since I left of actual members, this is the biggest ownage this community has seen in some time.

And honestly, I don't believe their member count is legit, either. Of the 50 something members, I'm sure there's only about 15/20 that are legit and the rest mults.

Chances are they are spamming themselves with one nic open on one browser and another nic on another. And that's humiliating.

Comment

So I had to go and check this out for myself.100 guests you say ?

Comment

Just a lil comparison.Vit you're doing it wrong mate

And I was the guest lolz.

Comment

I was asked to return there but....while I do have time for a few over there still, and I've forgiven the exit treatment leveled at myself and Poofer by the irate Poo-dawg-a-doodle poodle, it's highly unlikely that I will ever forget it happened.

Some overzealous trolls will actually burn the bridge over their very own head but only those who can afford to stop taking fares or who can't find a more fruitful position without wearing their ankles as earrings while taking loose change down the hopper from John Q Pubic....

I'm not saying I dislike Joo though.

He's keeping a forum alive so they can namedrop me constantly. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Not the reaper View Post
                          Just a lil comparison.Vit you're doing it wrong mate

And I was the guest lolz.
                          Yer image is teh broked.
                          "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

Yer image is teh broked.
                            Did Temple sign in or something .

Comment

I mean I literally couldn't get your image link to work.
                              "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

• Not the reaper
                                Not the reaper commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I have to use that image host as it annoys Obi.I know,I know Cw keeps on telling me to just attach the image and I keep on forgetting.Old habits etc etc.I shall try to remember to upload straight to the forum from now on.

• cw_
                                cw_ commented
                                Editing a comment
                                TY for using 'etc.' correctly.

• Vitriol
                                Vitriol commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yeah, looking at this thread on the laptop and the image shows just fine.
                                If the ol' desktop didn't still run everything installed on it with no problems I'd replace it but the damn thing is reliable and in general perfectly functional.
                            Working...
                            X