Seems I must have pissed someone off over at TRF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems I must have pissed someone off over at TRF

Which promoted them to start pushing buttons. Either that, or the new TRF limits replies to the one sentence spam offerings they've become accustomed to by their most dedicated members

While in the midst of raping the TCW I encountered an odd error when attempting to reply with the following

[quote author=Ant Agonizer link=topic=15760.msg317657#msg317657 date=1539011330]
    This faggot is in so deep, he’s now admitting that he is stalking the posting times of his

nemesis and dreaming up scenarios about my mom?? 😂

Nice job feral and TCW, you’ve reduced roid rage to a gibbering ass wipe. :rotf:
    [/quote]Nemesis?

Quick fact check my nigga cause you got your fragmentation of human thought about as twisted as the Victoria secrets lingerie stuffed up your own dirty asshole right now

You barely maintain enough brain power to maintain your current position as my personal pin cushion you undeniably dense & repetitive frontal lobe amputee.

Secondly, with electrical brain activity as low as yours I fear you wouldn't successfully graduate to the level of wedgie worthy wrangler if i submerged you in KY jelly and attached a car battery & a set of jumper cables to those cauliflower stalks you believe are earlobes.

In fact, if the 5 of you gaping retards from that elementary mob of spam spreading bacteria assembled together like something out of a transformers movie and combined your individual might into a single spectacle of superfluous stupidity, I'd wager that the resultant mega-moron couldn't produce enough quality flamage to singe the side of a paper bag without first drowning each of you saliva leaking buffoons in copious amounts of your own drool.

I hate to break it to you Annie, but from my vantage point you are most certainly NOT an a nemesis of any kind whatsoever. To me, and others with an IQ broader than a fraction, You are nothing more than a compelling argument in favor of post birth abortion among a demographic with incestuous inclinations.

Have you thought about enlightening them with wisdom to improve their self esteem ?
    Example" When you have copius amounts of drool remember there is no shame in using it as lubrication."
    or
    Be happy you are just muy stupido and not an idiot or imbecile. Remember downs syndrome is considered smart down under. Look at Caskur.
    and
    It could be worse..you might be such an uneducated gullible [easily duped by personality gimmick using politicians] dumbass MAGA hat wearing frontal lobe amputee you believe Trump is telling the truth about himself , his time in office , and his real intentions..[ there will be no rapture or apocalypse or fascist Trump nation just a blue tsunami and the Trump crime family picnic. ]
    or
    the product of generations incestuous inbreeding gone wrong...be happy your eyeballs don't touch in the middle of your toothless face with your skull still soft on top.
    as if
    it wasn't bad enough your mothers egg had to choose from 23 different loads of spunk for you to get here and then she lied about you being her little web toed cross eyed gender confused micro-cephalic love child.
    and finally
    without naming names at TRF...[loktard]
    wear your PLEASE IGNORE THE URINE SMELL t-shirt proudly and without the shame of malformed gnarly genitalia that one day will be proudly displayed on a shelf in a jar at the Smithsonian.

Comment

fuck them all up and post this scene from Revenge 2017 in there.

Poofer don't watch this. This is a must see bad ass girl revenge flick. She was getting chased by this guy who was barefoot and she smashed a flashlight and he stepped on the glass shards and he got fucked up letting her escape and get to a better position

Obi posts a TRF 3.0 thread and then locks it like it was a drooling mutated half breed being sequestered in the attic

i responded to johnny with a gif.......that about all he deserves

Comment

We did that broken glass in your foot shit in advanced desert training.
        We were also trained not to drive directly at women intent on blowing our heads off with shotgun slugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Regan Macneil View Post
          fuck them all up and post this scene from Revenge 2017 in there.

Poofer don't watch this. This is a must see bad ass girl revenge flick. She was getting chased by this guy who was barefoot and she smashed a flashlight and he stepped on the glass shards and he got fucked up letting her escape and get to a better position

Obi posts a TRF 3.0 thread and then locks it like it was a drooling mutated half breed being sequestered in the attic

i responded to johnny with a gif.......that about all he deserves

That was one shitty movie.

The moment she felt from that ravine, got impaled by a tree and somehow managed to light a fire on said tree to get free from it, that was the moment that movie went to shit.

Comment

Meanwhile at Nuremsperg, the members of The Cum Wranglers' extended family and communal grope circle were caught earlier today burning their knickers and nipple tassels in an attempt to get free, only to discover after the smoke and tears cleared that they were just as shit as ever and a hell of a lot more naked.Oh, and their mascot Derpy the duosexual Donkey had a bad case or priapism and wanted to spend the next week responding to John-John's mating calls of "CAWK! CAWK!!! CAWWWWWWWKKKKK!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by JOODOG View Post
              Which promoted them to start pushing buttons. Either that, or the new TRF limits replies to the one sentence spam offerings they've become accustomed to by their most dedicated members

While in the midst of raping the TCW I encountered an odd error when attempting to reply with the following

Please define 'odd error'.

Comment

Something to effect of post being empty when more than a few sentences are typed in

Comment

That's a new one. I take it you made the attempt to resubmit the post with the same results before you brought it here?

Comment

I attempted several times to reply in the original thread, then attempted to start a new one with the same content and then again using random text which exceeded a few lines within both scenarios I listed. Same result.

Comment

Interestingly, certain others of a particular group leaning are not subject to the same restrictions

Comment

Someone else should do a Lorem ipsum test. Not me, Iam an extremely busy person.

Comment

Eh, not important enough for anything other than ridicule for pushing buttons because I've gotten under their skin obviously

Comment

Under the right circumstances nipple tassels on women get my full attention.

Comment

So there's a non-gazetted character limit on posts now? Seems a pretty stupid way to go about it when the simpler solution would be to drop the character limit for certain usergroups and just drop the users you didn't like into said groups.

I think it far more likely that he's installed some kind of hack with a totally different purpose and the unexplained failure to accept your posts is a side effect of said hack. Sort of like a kind of buffer overflow deal... and given that it's happening on text input...

I sure hope he's not running what I think he's running.

Comment

• Meatpuppet
                                Meatpuppet commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Sounds like a total freak out at TRF. .
                            Working...
                            X