What does HC expect out of TRF now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does HC expect out of TRF now?

Seriously, does HC expect anything new from TRF?

Here is some quotes

HC says he is bored

Feral replies, so you keep saying

meaning shut up..(internal scream) stop bitching about the lack of readable material i put out. All I do is imitate flea and pretend to fuck the admin.

Why is this not good enough for you, why can't you just continue to enjoy the unending repetition that TRF offers. I am not a flamer, i am a shit posting troll. I produce no original content, i am a board intestinal parasite.

My survival relies on better posters to feed the website while I respond with "Yawn" or TLDR. I do this in hopes it makes you so mad that you retort with more quality flames while I just sit back and spam "dog taking shit" gifs or yell "HA" after johny posts a gif of a man dunking a basket ball.

I am squeezing you dry for material while I offer nothing, that is what trolls do.

Johnny just posted "chewbacca" that is shit attempt at humor and flaming yet i followed up with "HA nice (laugh emoticon).

I hope that display of utter hypocrisy causes Cunty to write a well written, humorous scroll bomb that blows my hair extension right off my ugly head, and then I respond with a "sit down bitch you are done" while Frereka follows up with "what a spaz"

See, we are the shit produced by the four horsemen of TRF's apocalypse. We are forum fluffers whose only job is to get HC and others to actually produce quality chops or story flames while we just spam shit while brain smiles approvingly.

=======================================

That is how TRF works now. Feral, freeka, bezno and johny are spamming shit posters who need non shit posters to survive.

They are 4 posters melded into one giant mass of rotten.

Vixen needs caskur to return because she knows the 4 fucktards left are not capable of producing anything of value or enticing anyone to respond to their shit.

The flame section is 4 lonely trolls in search of content.

"Where is Freud?" threads will no doubt appear soon

The TRF flame section is done. They do not flame, they troll you into doing all the witty flaming. Stop wasting your time.

Let those 4 fuckheads sink or swim on their own. See what happens in a week if they dont have Jdog or HC to lame, they sure aint going to start flaming each other so they will just go back to "word association" threads or argue with Lokmar

Arguing with Lokmar, imagine how fun that is, a liberal board admin hosting a wacky right wing echo chamber, how fucking ironic, If the Dems don't take Florida this November blame that fucking moron Brai1n.

Lokmar is a drooling half wit imbecile who struggles with the english language.
    Jiggy basically has let crack cocaine fueled ass sex get the best of him.
    The Twapper is a dullardly geriatric pissy pants Trump bottom feeder.
    Rancid Butt Ho's purpose in life involves being willingly raped by black Brazilian shemales on film.
    Caskur is now Feral . Freud is now Vixen, Feral is now Lems . Brain is now Benzo. HC is HC. Twapper does Caskur.

Comment

• Meatpuppet
      Meatpuppet commented
      Editing a comment
      I grind my own.

• Madcow Klitzgasm
      Madcow Klitzgasm commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds painful...

• Meatpuppet
      Meatpuppet commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I did feed you a straight line.

I expect TRF to close. Why keep it open? Do their 'tards know how to cook better than Caskur and do the five posters want to read it? The most likely outcome is TWAP using copy and paste to drive the other forums forward. USA, USA!

No flame site brings in new posters, which is why I barely post. It is boring. Even here, I'll get cumbubble and strapon lames ... makes me want to recycle too but it's not good for the community so I just lurk once in a while.

Reading sum and freud gets a bit boring for me ... actually it super boring. They have nobody to flame. No inspiration. Those two vs flea or brent or caskur ... freud and sum the master trolls and flamers ... I read that same shit years ago. It's unreadable drama with nothing funny.

I'm here for nostalgia but not calling it quits until most of the idiots are done embarrassing themselves.

PO appealed to me because, I haven't posted with or against Flea or Caskur much ... if I did years ago ... I don't remember. My chop thread vs caskur was the best chop thread in years. Props to reaper for being a good sport. Now it's gone, flea hates me.

My goal was always to make people hate me or laugh. I've always picked on flamers with egos but it is so dead here too, same old, same old, longer better posts than TRF but I'm not interested in flaming anybody here either. I'd rather flame Bra1n.

This forum is barely better than TRF.

Comment

• Meatpuppet
      Meatpuppet commented
      Editing a comment
      Reaper is a fucking douchebag.

The word "miseryguts" springs to mind here. Would any of these "idiots" you are waiting to finish embarrassing themselves include you? Or do you believe yourself to be above such trifles? I ask because of the way you've been behaving since you arrived back for the PYP. Which for the record I've yet to bother reading. Chances are if your expectations are correct there will come a time before that's gone too, but if the stuff you've been lobbing my way since your return is anything to go by then I won't have missed much.

Do you even remember what your principle line of attack was where I was concerned? How banal and overtly contrived its premise was in light of the events that had unfolded before your return? Did you really expect it to have any merit for a long, sustained and above all, funneh exchange? More so than this constant whining about people yelling "strapon" at you when in point of fact its you doing the lion's share in terms of bringing it up for discussion?

If your goal is to make people hate or laugh at you, then you've failed where this poster is concerned. I lack the capacity to hate and the last time I remember you making me laugh was around the time you made that "cunt-tree music" chop... ten years ago. The one that inspired me to churn out the Rolling Stones "Dead Flowers" songflame. I don't mind telling you that is a long time between drinks.

If there's any emotion I've invested in you these last months it's been pity. I know you can write (well you used to be able to at least) but from a trolling and flaming perspective the edge you had seems to have been dulled long ago. Much like those of a good many of the old heavy hitters was dulled. Too much working out on punchbags in lieu of real opponents I suspect, too much reliance on gamed poll votes to tell you that you were it or shit rather than simply matching wits in the ongoing back and forth in the forums. You sought the arenas of those who for reasons of their own were only too happy to piss in your pocket until such time as your usefulness was expended, then you were discarded, even more miserable and empty as before though no less determined to let the world know about it.

There's nothing keeping you here, other than perhaps the notion that you have a right to be here to express your discontent. You don't. Point of fact, neither do I. We are all here solely because of Ceedub's good graces in allowing a number of us access to what amounts to a vBulletin test bench that she operates for her own amusement. That's all it is, it's all it ever was. And if that makes Flametruth "barely better" than Nuremsperg then that's more an indictment on them than it is us, so perhaps you might save yourself the wasted keystrokes of trying to drive some kind of a forum war. That is what you're trying to do, isn't it?

Comment

• Meatpuppet
      Meatpuppet commented
      Editing a comment
      Amusement good - buzz killing pissy pants mental masturbation bad

4 spammers spamming 1 sentence crap and gifs is not really classified as a website

And i dare brai1n or Obi to say TRF is more than that.

You could write a scathing 9,000 word rebuke of Brain's 10 year's a slave to shitposters, but what's the point anymore.

You all have till Oct 14, 2018 to post anything you have left unsaid in TRF.

After that, just sit back and watch Johny, benzo, feral, Obi, vixen, stan, and brain do this:

"Make a point or pack a punchline and move the fuck on to the next topic about new stuff going on today"

"No more shitposters shitposting about personal events from 10 and 20+ years ago or calling everyone a faggot"

the appropriate way to show your utter indifference to the shitpile that is TRF is to no longer post there after Oct 14,2018.

Word association is TRF's 3.0 main selling point, if you just can't live without that, then invest in some better forms of entertaiment

Comment

Originally posted by Navin R Johnson View Post

My chop thread vs caskur was the best chop thread in years. Props to reaper for being a good sport. Now it's gone, flea hates me.

Let's see some of the chops. There is nothing preventing you from creating such a chop thread here HC Grumble.

Comment

Here is a good chop

have brain laying on a med lab table, have cunty and freud holding him down

Have multiple chest busters from alien busting out of him with the heads of johny, frereka ect photochopped over the aliens head

have a feral ass buster poking out of his anus

this will represent brain and his board being infected with shit posters and his willful incubation of them has lead to his own demise as the parasites explode out of their host killing him

hand drawn template to get HC started

Comment

• Meatpuppet
          Meatpuppet commented
          Editing a comment
          Would this be before or after the apocalypse ?

Needs more strapon...

Comment

There should be a buttplug being explosively forced out by Feral's head and Cunt and Freud need face shields..

Comment

Give MOR0N a Trump haircut too, then you can add a speech bubble of him screaming "YOU'RE FIRED" while pawing for his banhammer.

Comment

Breaking news, fake internet lawyer threatens Flea with "defamation suit" in TRF!

Wahhhhhh!

You are supposed to wear a pussy hat, not grow one.

What kind of self respecting Hillary fans runs a TRUMP fan club site filled with right wing invectives?

Comment

• Meatpuppet
                Meatpuppet commented
                Editing a comment
                Flea sent me a nipples pic one time. I sent her pics of Ladybug naked with a dildo.

Originally posted by Regan Macneil View Post
              What kind of self respecting Hillary fans runs a TRUMP fan club site filled with right wing invectives?
              I'm pretty sure there's a word for that... S'cunt might know what it is.
              "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

The word is "stupid".

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Filthmuck View Post
                  The word is "stupid".
                  Which is a semi-polite way of saying "m0ron".
                  "He's not evil; he's just a bit rude." -Graeme

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post

Which is a semi-polite way of saying "m0ron".
                    Well sure, if you want to use Merrian-Webster's definition. As an interesting side-note, medically speaking, the word "moron" describes anyone with an IQ of between 51 and 70... and given the propensity of the intellectual detritus remaining at Nuremsperg to call each other "idiots" (which for the record medically describes those poor unfortunates sporting IQs of 0 to 25), it is perhaps ironic that the MOR0N running the joint might consider himself the BRA1Ns of the operation.

Though sticking him in a room with anything approaching true intellectuals would be tantamount to an open invitation for howls of derision should he attempt to market that. No wonder he goes to such great lengths to conceal his identity; the whole state of Floriduhh would be rolling about the place, pissing themselves with laughter at his medically proven moronicism and eugenicists the world over would be converging left and right to engage in acts of enforced sterility of the familial lines of its indigent posters.

Which may or may not be a bad thing, depending on how you look at it. Remember, these are the people who voted against Trump in the last election.

Comment

• Meatpuppet
                      Meatpuppet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like this pronunciation of moron....moe-ron
                  Working...
                  X