No announcement yet.

So here be puffs, and magic dragons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So here be puffs, and magic dragons...

...or just the same old talent posting the same old shite.

Listen Foxy, you made me join this whatever this is (although the interface is quite agreeable), but you need to get your free forming forum decorum back to TRF. I miss you, you cunt.

Now be a good flame savant, and get your fucking scraggly arse back to TRF where it never belonged.

I have a kitty avatar you ungrateful bastard.

And what's SSS and CW doing here?

Oh ffs. It's even worse than you thought.

Comment

sir cunty is on tour and giving shout outs to all his fans, so FT is on placeholder until then.

Sorry for your cat troubles, maybe Feral can offer some help with that.

Everyone else is assisting Flea become a Taco Tycoon at Pissed off, we all have a stake (and stock interest) in her burgeoning food cart empire, they don't call her the Queen of the Salsa sauce for nothing.

Comment

I've coded myself into the software. 'Everyone else' can jump off a cliff like lemmings.
        Last edited by cw_; 08-28-2017, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Don't let Blandscape fool you - -he's been a cat lover for years.

Comment

Blandescape? He passed the prove you are not a robot test.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandscape View Post
              And what's SSS and CW doing here?

Oh ffs. It's even worse than you thought.
              The sick pedos of smallhall have to run something, bland. If I were you, I would say you should get the fuck out of here before the FBI raids this forum and you get caught up in it. They even recuited Fat Danny the pokemon forum sicko over here to get tips from that sick fuck.

Hiya, fat boy! Did you think momma CW was going to shield a sick fuck like you and empty out your pikachu drool cup? You and Flea's kids would be twins, because you're both fat, useless, retarded wastes of space that need to roll your rascal off a cliff.

I will make your life a living hell no matter where you go!

I hope you realise that, dumbo.

Comment

Hiya, fat boy! Did you think momma CW was going to shield a sick fuck like you and empty out your pikachu drool cup? You and Flea's kids would be twins, because you're both fat, useless, retarded wastes of space that need to roll your rascal off a cliff.
                Did that unhinged prick just threaten Flea's retarded kid?

I know flea isn't here and shit, but come on, weepy! even I'm surprised that your hatred for me has caused you to sink to new lows. Threatening retarded kid? really? get the fuck out of here!

Comment

I'm not seeing the threat, only a mention of the aforementioned kids from someone claiming to be kaiser zoze, whoever that is.... Keyser Soze's dyslexic and mildly retarded cousin perhaps?

"The gheyest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he was a drooling wankspasm..."

(You know, Reaper does look a little like Kevin Spacey now that you mention it... if the limping cripple owned a handbag that is. )

Comment

Originally posted by Slink View Post
                    I'm not seeing the threat, only a mention of the aforementioned kids from someone claiming to be kaiser zoze, whoever that is.... Keyser Soze's dyslexic and mildly retarded cousin perhaps?

"The gheyest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he was a drooling wankspasm..."

(You know, Reaper does look a little like Kevin Spacey now that you mention it... if the limping cripple owned a handbag that is. )
                    You know, now that you mention it, it does look a little bit off. usually weepy is a little bit more wordy in his paragraphs, and this seems a little forced. It actually does kind of look a bit "caskuresque", don't you think? She has been known to say shit like this about other people's kids, and has been known to do some unhinged shit like trying to get Prowler to kill his own dog. Also her and weepy don't get along very well, so who better to frame,right? Perhaps she was hoping to use this as a way to get more leverage and say with the Fleatard in some way?

So yeah. Caskur's "kaiser zoze" needs some work.

Comment

I can't tell if you're trying to channel Captain Ahab or Beaver Cleaver. Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by din365 View Post
                        You know, now that you mention it, it does look a little bit off. usually weepy is a little bit more wordy in his paragraphs, and this seems a little forced. It actually does kind of look a bit "caskuresque", don't you think?
                        Honestly? I don't care enough to consider it. Someone's got a boner, it has the hallmarks of being for you. That's all I know at this point and it's more than I need to know in order to proceed.

It was the same deal last year when Flea was tying herself up in knots over the hidden identity of Ant Agoniser. She and I were still spending a lot of time chatting behind the scenes at that point and I was very clear at the time that I didn't understand the importance she was trying to attach to an alt identity of her protagonist. It doesn't make any sense to me to go tying yourself up in knots trying to ferret out a past identity; effectively you're handing the protagonist exactly what they want (ie: your time and discomfiture) when you might otherwise content yourself with "well they obviously know me from reputation/past exploits/whatever the fuck... I don't know who they are and more importantly I don't care". Takes the wind right out of their sails when you don't respond with the expected (prescribed) response and they'll usually try even harder to bring you to the table on how they want you to react. Continue to react in an unpredictable fashion and your opponent will usually start making tellrale errors in judgement, dropping clues as to their identity in the process. Not that you really need them I find, identity flaming is an overdone and hackneyed "art" and there are plenty of other routes a seasoned player of the game can take it if the former tactic's absence precludes you from facing your opponent on an equal footing.

Chuckleguts here has said they're going to make your life a living hell wherever you go. They might very well do that, but it will require your complicity to make it happen. Meaning that you will have to willingly tread the path they've mapped out for you. Saying "fuck it" at this point and playing to your own strengths in lieu of theirs makes their game (such that it is) that much harder... and if their "game" owes everything to pissing off their opponents instead of engaging them in mutual lulz, then you're already ahead of them with the understanding that for as long as you don't play the game their way (by getting worked up as to secret identities and otherwise jumping in the directions they want you to), it will be they who will be getting frustrated and pissed off, not you.

It's how it's always worked for me at any rate. Minimise any negative effects of the attack (if not negate them entirely from the get-go) and let my opponent wallow in their own feces. Whether they ultimately expose who they are or no, I'll be the one chuckling when they've resorted to flinging their shit about in a frenzy.

Comment

LMAO! I don't care who's behind the nicswitch. I just pointed out the possibility that it could just be a shitty attempt by Casket to stir up shit.

Comment

I know, but it's a slippery slope. One minute you're tossing out possibilities, the next you're tossing out every second new registrant under the pretext that they reminded you of someone. And it's not like you're doing anything to advance your own flaming abilities at that point; even if person #396 happened to actually be the person you were trying to keep out, if you were any good at being a flamer yourself then you would presumably be better served actually flaming them.

And before you say it, I'm fully aware you don't enjoy the perms for the latter, I'm simply making the point how out of hand it's been known to get and at the expense of the persons engaging in it.

Comment

know, but it's a slippery slope. One minute you're tossing out possibilities, the next you're tossing out every second new registrant under the pretext that they reminded you of someone. And it's not like you're doing anything to advance your own flaming abilities at that point; even if person #396 happened to actually be the person you were trying to keep out, if you were any good at being a flamer yourself then you would presumably be better served actually flaming them.

And before you say it, I'm fully aware you don't enjoy the perms for the latter, I'm simply making the point how out of hand it's been known to get and at the expense of the persons engaging in it.
                              lol! yeah. I saw that shitshow over at pissed off. I had a nic banned over there because flea thought I was CW because I wasn't posting, but I know what you're talking about. I've been doing this shit for 10 years and saw people even threaten legal action over this, and I've personally outflamed tards that have resorted to digging up anything they could use. When blackmuse outed my PII, dis i once threaten any LOLsuits against anybody? fuck no. I adapted and turned that shit on it's head and ran with it, and tards are still pulling their hair out and wondering why it's not working. If I was going to do anything unhinged, then that would have been the time I would have done it. To point that off, blackmuse and I got along pretty good after that, and I've even helped phrost byte troll our mutual fleatard into locking down her hovel and feed right into that paranoia you mentioned.

But you should know better and know exactly how I operate. I like to "poke the bear" and find out where the sore spot is, and just drive them batshit crazy. For example:I poked fun at benzo about "south boston ladyboys" and driving him batshit crazy with that, or other flamers and trolls about rancidmilko's slip up about "eating dick". Same goes as weepy. I've pretty much ignored him after I wrecked him at CO, but I've recently started poking at my mysterious stalker just to see what happens and figures out what makes the angry tard really tick, and lets just say that I've learned a thing or two about him that I could use to really drive him batshit crazy.

So don't worry about what I'm going to do.

Comment

• cw_
                                cw_ commented
                                Editing a comment
                                The part about getting a nic banned for being thought to be me is hilarious.
                            Working...
                            X