Once Upon a Crime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Crime

It's Sunday morning so I made my sloppy, dangerous way to our grocery store (HEB). Early on Sundays is a great time to go because it beats the goddamn church zealots who always cheat in those lines that brightly read 15 items or less. God is too busy, so it's fine. So there I was - wearing a filthy, smelly GG Allin shirt I will never wash. It was white, now it's yellow around the neck, pits, and lower gut ring. That's right, I tuck in all my shirts, making me better than you.

So the young ugly tramp who was checking me out's face went from a "hi, good morning!", to the speediest bar code swipes I'd ever seen. Bitch owes me a "thank you" because being that fuckin' fast will get her a raise or better. At the blink-of-an-eye finish, she asked me if I needed any bags. I gave her a half-sneer and pointed to the ones under my eyes without a word. She didn't even fake a smile.

Next issue in this thread is to point out that I, and no one else, has finally gotten to the bottom of Rodog's conspicuous use of his sum cun`T nic. It makes perfect sense. Freud commonly slips out of Rodog's hemorrhoid coal mine because it's so bloody gay. As in, that last time you fucked a random drunk cunt wearing a rubber while she was on the rag but too poor to dike it, is fucking horrible. Horrible! And that's why everyone's friend, Freud, doesn't bother spitting first - the blood almost automatically runs as slippery as a happily shared stream on a sunny day. In fact, Freud falls/slips outta that cun`T as often as he falls out of step with the rest of the world, inspiring Ro to make more of his shitty music at the noises he embarrassingly makes during the few second downtime.

In a few years, Ro won't have any attendees at his burial. Why? Because that faggot's enormous list of eyebrow raising problems would just be passed along to someone who actually knew his name - not it!!! The debate about the difference between a tombstone and a headstone will come to an obvious conclusion - thanks for clearly that one up, Bernie...

SSS
    - sanitary
    uyd6t

Originally posted by SirSuperSouthern View Post
    It's Sunday morning so I made my sloppy, dangerous way to our grocery store (HEB).

Early on Sundays is a great time to go because it beats the goddamn church zealots who always cheat in those lines that brightly read 15 items or less. God is too busy, so it's fine. So there I was - wearing a filthy, smelly GG Allin shirt I will never wash. It was white, now it's yellow around the neck, pits, and lower gut ring. That's right, I tuck in all my shirts, making me better than you.
    Translated:

I woke up earlier than usual, from a Saturday night goon/cask fest, due to a car accident on the bridge above me, a rude wake up call, considering this was suppose to be a prime location for squatting.

I figured, now that I'm awake I may as well get a few items from the store.

The 300 meters to the store was a dangerous one as I was still feeling sloppy from the previous night.

So the young ugly tramp who was checking me out's face went from a hi good morning! to the speediest bar code swipes I'd ever seen. Bitch owes me a thank you because being that fuckin' fast will get her a raise or better. At the blink-of-an-eye finish, she asked me if I needed any bags. I gave her a half-sneer and pointed to the ones under my eyes without a word. She didn't even fake a smile.
    Hahaha..

Translated:

The woman who served me took one look at me and wanted me out of the store as fast as possible, maybe it was due to the flies, or the smell I was generating, whatever her issue was the bitch could of at least acknowledged my old skool dad joke..fuckin tramp slut whore.

Next issue in this thread is to point out that I, and no one else, has finally gotten to the bottom of Rodog's conspicuous use of his sum cun`T nic. It makes perfect sense. Freud commonly slips out of Rodog's hemorrhoid coal mine because it's so bloody gay. As in, that last time you fucked a random drunk cunt wearing a rubber while she was on the rag but too poor to dike it, is fucking horrible. Horrible! And that's why everyone's friend, Freud, doesn't bother spitting first - the blood almost automatically runs as slippery as a happily shared stream on a sunny day. In fact, Freud falls/slips outta that cun`T as often as he falls out of step with the rest of the world, inspiring Ro to make more of his shitty music at the noises he embarrassingly makes during the few second downtime.

In a few years, Ro won't have any attendees at his burial. Why? Because that faggot's enormous list of eyebrow raising problems would just be passed along to someone who actually knew his name - not it!!! The debate about the difference between a tombstone and a headstone will come to an obvious conclusion - thanks for clearly that one up, Bernie...
    Translated:

I have eloquently given my version of events regarding the current popular trend with faggotory on TR.

I posted this on FT as I figured it would be seen as relevant and a mind blowing amazing post, and not be seen as the usual predictable spam expected from someone who has nothing worth while to contribute on TR.

Originally posted by SSS
    - sanitary
    Translated:

Couldn't afford sanitary pads for the bleed, so I posted instead.

Comment

Thank goodness feral is able to translate English to English or no one would have been able to understand what SSS had posted

TY

Comment

Working...
      X