Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyanide and Happiness finally offends somebody.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyanide and Happiness finally offends somebody.

......for all the wrong reasons. Their Facebook page is full of 1-star reviews (and many more 5-star ones) because of one of their recent comics. You're not going to believe this shit.

Sad sack liberals, mostly blacks, seem to have a huge issue with the word 'nigga' being used - at all - in any context - even though the context of its use is not exactly favorable, seeing as the guy has no friends at the end. Honestly, if you don't mock and laugh at things like racism, my opinion is that they only become stronger. Being a hard-ass about it all only brings out the Kek trolls and other retards. I guess I'm not really shocked by the whole thing, come to think of it.

The real kicker is when a black commenter condemns this not-so-obvious racism while calling the creators things like "Mayonesians" or "Mayo Saxons", apparently some new line of anti-white slurs. Smh.

The pendulum will swing back the other way soon enough. PC liberals will find they are the ones without any friends if they keep this sort of rampant shitbaggery up.

Comment

Along with the blacks who get up in the morning ready and just waiting to be offended, hovering about the place are several white saviors who deem certain words never acceptable in ANY context.

Seriously, fuck those guys. They're even getting chewed up by the normal lefty set.

Comment

Working...
      X